- geraldinepk50 likes this
- floridadamsel likes this
- tracybrisson reblogged this from motherjones and added:
- agentpeachk reblogged this from motherjones and added:
- bradleywarshauer likes this
- librarianpirate likes this
- ohpersonperson likes this
- thecompulsiveaesthetician likes this
- purplegem likes this
- teachmeyourtongues likes this
- ladymisskate likes this
- pspo likes this
- halffiction likes this
- reprehensibly-perfect likes this
- theoceanisawake likes this
- nivair likes this
- firthofforth reblogged this from motherjones and added:
- marimbamadness likes this
- sakanarochan likes this
- randomactsofchaos likes this
- jonathan-cunningham likes this
- weatherbird likes this
- matify likes this
- motherjones reblogged this from adamweinstein and added:
- adamweinstein posted this
- Interviews with Makers: Ned Hepburn
“Right now there isn’t a distinction between news and...
- The Epilogue to How I Discovered Gender Discrimination
My last Tumblr post on gender discrimination...
- How I Discovered Gender Discrimination
It was the late ’90s and I was at an interesting phase of my...
- Stand Your Ground
A number of people have spent the day today pointing out that George Zimmerman’s...
- sumney said:Hello. Fan of your work here. Wondering -- what's your opinion on your colleague Adam Weinstein publishing a previously unseen photo of Trayvon Martin's dead body on the Gawker site? And also using the phrase "Were I a slave to journalistic norms..." in his reasoning for posting the photo? Thanks.
Firstly and frankly, I really don’t care about the “slave” thing. Calling oneself a...
- On George Zimmerman, Heroism, and Justice
As George Zimmerman’s trial draws to a close, I have been...
- Anonymous said:Hey Cord, just wanted to let you know my girlfriend and I always appreciate how on point you are. You always make excellent sense of America's screwed up race politics and it's really refreshing. As an interracial lesbian couple we spend a lot of time talking about power and privilege and your articles always provide great insight. Keep on being awesome!
Love you both.